Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. ~Albert Einstein


Monday, April 19, 2010

Introducing David Thompson

Hey all readers out there this is the other blogger of The Trinity:Get to Know Him.First off I want to tell you I love to read and I am a magician. I got saved about four years ago at Calvary Baptist Church. Just to show you God can speak to you anyway,I got saved after peewee football practice. Ever since then my life has been different.But now enough of me lets get to The Trinity :Get to Know Him.Now me and Josh will be taking each one week at a time. Now if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments.So may you find this blog to be what you need to show you the way to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment