Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. ~Albert Einstein


Monday, April 12, 2010

My Great BLOG Friend and Companion

Hey guys, this is Josh here with you today and I'm going to tell you a bit about myself. First off, I'm in 7th grade and I am the creator and administrator of this fanpage on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cross/198073002257?ref=nf. I love all of the Bible, but my favorite book is Revelation. My favorite Christian singer is Chris Tomlin. God has blessed me with wonderful friends and family. My whole family is Christian except for my pappaw's family, who are 7-day advenist. Anyway, I look forward to teaching ya'll about God and spreading the Word.




God bless you,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment